Infinity (and beyond!)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity (and beyond!)

Welcome to Infinity :)A site for ALL the people. For support for mentalness, but also for all the other fun that is to be had on the interwebz. Come on in!

+2
Nazi Bitch
Rohinald
6 posters

♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

Rohinald
    Rohinald

♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Empty ♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

Post by Rohinald Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 am

♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Hev

If this isn't in the right board, please feel free to move it Smile

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to encourage you when things are hard, and to put a little reminder every day why you're doing good.

So - what have you done today to make you feel proud?
    Nazi Bitch

♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Empty Re: ♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

Post by Nazi Bitch Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

I went to my class even when just the thought of it scared the fuck out of it.
    Jack'sBrokenMind
    Jack'sBrokenMind

♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Empty Re: ♪What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

Post by Jack'sBrokenMind Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am

I nommed a lot!
    ButtSpider

Post by ButtSpider Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Well done Lana and Jodie!

I got out of bed when my alarm went off instead of going back to bed, even though I've been sleeping so badly for the last week or so and really need some decent sleep. Because I probably need to go to class more than I need to go to bed.
    Stachelschwein
    Stachelschwein
    Admin

Post by Stachelschwein Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Well done Lanabanana, Jodie and Conor Smile

The other night I attempted to eat at a normal pace and keep up with the person I was eating with. Apparently eating as slowly as I do is not an appropriate use of food Razz
    ButtSpider

Post by ButtSpider Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Well done Jenna, I've been told I eat very slowly too, and I know how hard it is to try and keep up with normal people. Razz

I did some srs bsns studying today and, by an amazing stroke of luck, was quizzed by my lecturer on the very topic I had been studying only two hours previously. So I did pretty well!
    Nazi Bitch

Post by Nazi Bitch Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 am

Well, Conor eats ALL the slow, especially in comparision to my family. Razz

I went to a lecture today just to find out it would only start next week. But at least it got me out of bed and gave me the chance to get some nommy noms instead of sleeping through the whole day. Smile
    Rohinald
    Rohinald

Post by Rohinald Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 am

I got on a crowded train full of annoying children in order to get to my parental home Smile
    Stachelschwein
    Stachelschwein
    Admin

Post by Stachelschwein Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

*applauds ALL the people*

Conor- well done in your srs bsns studying! I have confidence that you will do excellently in your exams!
    Lanabeans- well done for getting yourself out of bed and off to the lecture Smile
    Chelsey- hope everything goes well in the parental home, and well done for getting on the train! *stabs annoying children*

Oh, and in Jenna news I didn't shout at people when they pissed me off, and I let of some steam by playing the keyboard instead of weeping about how much I wanted to engage in ALL the behaviours.
    ButtSpider

Post by ButtSpider Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Jenna, well done on not shouting and on seeking legit ways to deal with all those feelings you have!

Today I managed to drag myself out of bed after sleeping for about an hour, because I'm just that determined to not miss any classes in my last two weeks of college.
    Rohinald
    Rohinald

Post by Rohinald Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Could job ButtSpider (: &Good luck with the next two weeks Very Happy
    Strangeness&Charm
    Strangeness&Charm

Post by Strangeness&Charm Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:18 am

I actually tried on some trousers before buying them.
    I also went into a small shop, for a minute or two before I panicked and left.
    They aren't much but they are improvements for me.
    ButtSpider

Post by ButtSpider Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 am

Well done Emma!

Today I went outside in a t-shirt. Short sleeves and everything. Too bad it started raining on my way home... Razz
    Nazi Bitch

Post by Nazi Bitch Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Well done Emma. Smile
    *gives you hero stickers*

Congrats Conor, I am ALL the proud. It is indeed rather heroic to wear a shirt in Irish weather. Razz
    Stachelschwein
    Stachelschwein
    Admin

Post by Stachelschwein Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Conor- Well done on dragging yourself out of bed, despite NONE of the sleep and for being ambitious and wearing short sleeves. *shakes fist at rain*
    Emma- congratulations! Never play down your achievements because they may seem small to others <3

In Jenna news, I contacted an ex-friend who I had been very unreasonable to whilst I was ill and apologised for the way I had acted. It was a very difficult message to write =/
    Strangeness&Charm
    Strangeness&Charm

Post by Strangeness&Charm Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:59 am

Well done Jenna, sounds like you were very brave x
    Rohinald
    Rohinald

Post by Rohinald Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:05 am

Well done Jenna. Did they reply?
    Jack'sBrokenMind
    Jack'sBrokenMind

Post by Jack'sBrokenMind Sat May 18, 2013 10:07 am

Well done!!!! Very Happy
    Stachelschwein
    Stachelschwein
    Admin

Post by Stachelschwein Sat May 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Late to the party, but yes, they replied and said they forgave me, which was the best possible outcome really!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:05 pm