Infinity (and beyond!)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinity (and beyond!)

Welcome to Infinity :)A site for ALL the people. For support for mentalness, but also for all the other fun that is to be had on the interwebz. Come on in!

2 posters

Tips on getting through exam stress without ED crap?

Jack'sBrokenMind
    Jack'sBrokenMind

Tips on getting through exam stress without ED crap? Empty Tips on getting through exam stress without ED crap?

Post by Jack'sBrokenMind Wed May 08, 2013 5:15 am

Um. So I keep messing up.
    I went ages without purging and now I keep doing it.
    I hate myself for it.
    I'm letting Jenna down and not doing enough revision.
    I know it's because I'm stressed.
    But like, a bit ago, I don't even know what happened. I don't remember eating but all of a sudden I had purged and I don't know why. I had eaten but not consciously.
    I'd just come back from the shop - but a good thing was I didn't buy any binge food!

I don't want to do this.
    I don't want to keep letting my girlfriend down and making her worry and making her work and exam life more difficult.

I'm such a terrible person.
    Please, if you have any tips on how I can focus on revision and not keep doing stupid selfish shit like this, let me know?

Right now I want to die because I feel so guilt and filled with self hate. I want to cut and burn and OD and make it all stop.
    Stachelschwein
    Stachelschwein
    Admin

Tips on getting through exam stress without ED crap? Empty Re: Tips on getting through exam stress without ED crap?

Post by Stachelschwein Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 am

I saw "tips" and was like ZOMG tip-sharing Razz

First-off, you're not letting me down twinkle toes.
    And you did really well today; you stayed safe for like six hours on your own before you had a little kerfuffle. Yes, today wasn't perfect, but it was a pretty damn good effort! Maybe applaud yourself for today's successes and then spend this evening focussing on your revision, then we can tackle tomorrow when it comes.

I haven't given much advice here, many apologies! I just want you to know that you're doing so well <3

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm